About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog my name is April and photography is my passion. I first fell in love with photography 18 years ago in high school. I discovered a black and white photography class and boom the start of a love. I have since picked up every book and bit of info I can get my hands on. ( Now a collection of 700 books) I have been called a camera nerd because I love to learn all that I can so that I can better myself in the field of photography. I have since started a business because of people asking me to do weddings, family photos, so I thought I'd give it a try I mean who wouldn't to do what they love :)

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Photography & Coffee

I have since started a group on Facebook called Photography & Coffee as a sort of support group for photography minded people. I was talking to a fellow photographer that said she could not talk to the photographers in her area because they were rude and would undercut her. I feel for her I once tried to talk to a few fellow photographers when I was starting out and I was treated poorly. So a place to chat with other photographers where there is no negative and only supportive people was needed. So born is the group :) and so far good things have been happening. I am happy about it. As for my photo it is my daughter on a chilly day with no not coffee but a blizzard type drink...lol I will take the coffee. Happy Shooting. :)

April

No comments:

Post a Comment